Economical 17-Piece Cookware
Features and Specifications
- Stainless steel with phenolic handles.
- Fully capped aluminium core on the base for even cooking wihtout hotspots.
- 3 covered saucepans.
- 2 covered sauce pot.
- 2 non-stick aluminium skillets.
- 2 nesting bowls.
- 1 non-stick cooking sheet.
- 1 non-stick cake pan.
- Stainless steel lids keep moisture in the pots.
- Plastic lids for nesting mixing bowls.
- Oven safe up to 350 degree F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Heavy duty.
- Easy to handle.
- No coating thus scratch free resistant.
- Heat up quickly.
- A lot of variety of sizes.
- Interchangeable lids.
- Convenient hanging with rings on the handles.
- Minimal storage space.
- Cookie sheet does not warp under high heat.
- Pans and pots clean up easily.
- Not made up of 18/10 nickel free stainless steel. more people using induction stoves.
- Does not have a 6 quart sauce stock pot.
- Handles made of plastic. Some reviewers doubt the durability.
Reading from consumer reviews on Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 17-Piece Cookware Set, it is great to find that most people are quite satisfied with this 17 piece economical cookware. Most consumers like the variety of sizes of pots and pans. This makes cooking alot easier. The cookware heats up quickly and there is no coating hence scratch resistant. Another feature which users like are the rings on the handles. This allows pans and pots to be hung minimising storage space needed. The cookie pan that comes with the set also does not warp under high heat. This cookware is the newer version of the classics Faberware which can last for a long time. In addition, the pots and pans clean up easily. See all customers review here
There is one major drawback to this Farberware Classic Stainless Steel. If you look at the back of the pots and pans, you will find that it writes “Durable Stainless Steel” instead of nickel free 18/10 stainless steel. A quick call to Faberware customer service reveals that they do not use 18/10 stainless steel anymore because more people are using induction stoves. Other than that, there has also been a minor complaint where the handles are made of plastic. Some reviewers doubt the durability of the handles. As with other stainless steel cookware, this cookware will have discoloration. Use some lemon or Bar Keepers Friend to remove the stain.
Overall, this is a great cookware if you are using induction cooktop or do not mind that it is not made of premium 18/10 stainless steel. It is suitable for experienced and young cookers a like and set to last very long.
Best prices and discounts for Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 17-Piece Cookware Set can be found on Amazon. Click here to find out more